News : 09/24/2021 ~ EXCLUSIVE : Sophie Aldred willing to return to Doctor Who TV for 60th Anniversary

Kamelion

OUTPOST GALLIFREY EXCLUSIVE

This afternoon I took advantage of of a rare opportunity to ask Sophie Aldred a question while she, I and a whole slew of other Doctor Who fans were attending the Reeltime Pictures Watch Party of LOCKDOWN : The Doctor Who Fans' Survival Guide as part of the 2021 Brooklyn SciFi Film Festival.

The first time I saw Sophie Aldred on TV was back in 1988 and since we didn't have this nifty Internet thing yet, I would have never imagined that I would be typing text to this actor 33 years later. I had to think about it for a few days, what to ask? Well, the question presented itself with morning news of none other than Russell T. Davies returning to the TV series as the show runner for the 60th anniversary and beyond. So my question was "Sophie - Would you be willing to return to TV with RTD for the 60th?" She answered back in just seconds with, and I quote;

"OH YEAH to the 60th!"

So there we have it. Russell T. Davies now needs to get ahold of her agent ASAP before she changes her mind.

Kamelion
Outpost Gallifrey News
San Francisco, California

Sophie.Aldred.jpg
Wikipedia Image
1920px-Ace,_Leela_&_Jo_(11027151455).jpg
Photo (C) Matthew Wells from Chasetown, England - Ace, Leela & Jo at the 50th Anniversary