News : 12/07/2021 ~ BBV Releases The Airzone Solution Audiobook performed by Trevor Spencer

Rocco

Administrator
Staff member
The Airzone Solution which is one of the most paramount releases in the history of BBV, has now been released as an audiobook read and performed by Trevor Spencer. It is available for download now, here on the BBV website:

https://bbvproductions.co.uk/produc...420555157?mc_cid=27ca5d2ddf&mc_eid=5fb6f40fd2

From the narrator Trevor Spencer: "When I got the offer, I say offer but really it was me begging for awhile, I was ecstatic. Here I would get a chance to work with BBV Productions, and I couldn't have been more excited! After having rewatched the movie, I felt like I was in the right headspace for this, and with the pandemic we have all been living through, this story is more crucial than ever! I couldn't help but think of what our future looks like on this planet, and honestly I hope we all figure it out before we get to this point, but it's a reality we have to face. Anyways, less of the heavy, and back to the fun! So recording this was a blast, and truthfully the only difficult part I had was trying to figure out if I should use British pronunciation or Canadian! I think I did alright there though... I hope. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did, and I look forward to the future!"

2758840301.jpg

Rocco
Outpost Gallifrey News
Chicago