The Time Scales Code of Conduct Update - August 4th 2021

The One

Administrator
The Time Scales Code of Conduct has been updated today:

https://thetimescales.com/code-of-conduct/

Key points are :

1) Covid-19 Misinformation is not allowed.
2) Multiple accounts are now allowed.
3) Posting of 'Garbage' is not allowed.

Please do familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct, it's pretty painless and is intended to keep the site fun.

The One
The Time Scales Admin
Outpost Gallifrey Admin

The Time Scales Code of Conduct has been updated today:

https://thetimescales.com/code-of-conduct/

Key points are :

1) Covid-19 Misinformation is not allowed.
2) Multiple accounts are now allowed.
3) Posting of 'Garbage' is not allowed.

Please do familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct, it's pretty painless and is intended to keep the site fun.

The One
The Time Scales Admin
Outpost Gallifrey Admin
If posting garbage isn't allowed is Kamelion FINALLY getting banned? Or can he just keep doing his bs?

Kamelion

If posting garbage isn't allowed is Kamelion FINALLY getting banned? Or can he just keep doing his bs?
You rang?

Hello there. Would you mind providing an example of any post I have made that violates the Time Scales Code of Conduct?

I don't think you are going to gain much sympathy here my friend. Outpost Gallifrey doesn't have any rules which does in fact mean that I can tell you to go fuck yourself in a heartbeat. Yes, I can.

But let's see what you have to say. Why should I be banned from The Time Scales? This should be great.

Kamelion

You rang?

Hello there. Would you mind providing an example of any post I have made that violates the Time Scales Code of Conduct?

I don't think you are going to gain much sympathy here my friend. Outpost Gallifrey doesn't have any rules which does in fact mean that I can tell you to go fuck yourself in a heartbeat. Yes, I can.

But let's see what you have to say. Why should I be banned from The Time Scales? This should be great.

Kamelion
Not that it matters since you're in charge of this website and the Time Scales and run them so that anyone who criticizes you finds their criticisms mysteriously missing, along with what they criticized, but, and massive TW for Transphobia: I wonder what your excuse for this is gonna be this time. In the last thread that called your ass out (which mysteriously disappeared), you swore you were a different person. Or was it that your account was hacked? I forget. But I also remember you calling John Dorney homophobic, or was it sexist, or was it transphobic? I also remember you spinning a theory that BF was secretly running the Divergent Universe like a damn mafia. You're a dangerous conspiracy theorist with too much power.

Kamelion

Ah this yes, that's a good one. This image is a joke that someone posted on Twitter, well, at least I consider it to be a joke as it is pretty funny actually. This is not an actual screen shot from The Time Scales as I have never reviewed that story. It is convincing no doubt but the dead giveaway is that when someone created this quite convincing fake image, I had reviewed 866 stories by that date, not 864.

Now here is the interesting thing about this fake image. This sounds exactly like something I would say, as I am in fact critical of people that commit genital mutilation. This is actually a felony in the United States and it has been since 1996. I have no idea who this actor is and do not really care, but if someone does in fact 'have their dick chopped off' which I would more eloquently describe as surgical removal of the penis and or testicles, that's ones personal choice and I don't condemn it. I think it's sad and when removal of a mans testicles may change his voice, that doesn't make him a female and it appears as if someone with an agenda that far exceeds mine may feel that this has happened with said actor. I actually need to order those stories and listen to them as I very much enjoyed Stranded and did review it quite well in the reviews that were actually posted by me.

I can offer an explanation as this is not the first time that I have seen this image. There was another reviewer on The Time Scales which had almost the exact same amount of reviews as me, and it seems likely that they posted this review to the platform, edited it to make it look like it was from me, and then posted the fake to Twitter. So it could have actually been on The Time Scales yet the user information has been faked. I never saw it and I normally look at and read the site daily.

Even if it had been me that posted that, I don't think I would really apologize for it. As it is not something I would have said so to speak, it appears to be a general opinion which is not harmful yet free speech.

Let me guess, you're British right?

Well, over here we have something called free speech and we treasure it.

It's getting too hot over here and maybe we should have never left. LOL!

Kamelion

Ah this yes, that's a good one. This image is a joke that someone posted on Twitter, well, at least I consider it to be a joke as it is pretty funny actually. This is not an actual screen shot from The Time Scales as I have never reviewed that story. It is convincing no doubt but the dead giveaway is that when someone created this quite convincing fake image, I had reviewed 866 stories by that date, not 864.

Now here is the interesting thing about this fake image. This sounds exactly like something I would say, as I am in fact critical of people that commit genital mutilation. This is actually a felony in the United States and it has been since 1996. I have no idea who this actor is and do not really care, but if someone does in fact 'have their dick chopped off' which I would more eloquently describe as surgical removal of the penis and or testicles, that's ones personal choice and I don't condemn it. I think it's sad and when removal of a mans testicles may change his voice, that doesn't make him a female and it appears as if someone with an agenda that far exceeds mine may feel that this has happened with said actor. I actually need to order those stories and listen to them as I very much enjoyed Stranded and did review it quite well in the reviews that were actually posted by me.

I can offer an explanation as this is not the first time that I have seen this image. There was another reviewer on The Time Scales which had almost the exact same amount of reviews as me, and it seems likely that they posted this review to the platform, edited it to make it look like it was from me, and then posted the fake to Twitter. So it could have actually been on The Time Scales yet the user information has been faked. I never saw it and I normally look at and read the site daily.

Even if it had been me that posted that, I don't think I would really apologize for it. As it is not something I would have said so to speak, it appears to be a general opinion which is not harmful yet free speech.

Kamelion
Oh boy, that's a new one. "It can't be me, it's a fake, see, I totally had reviewed more things by then, ignore that it isn't provable. Also ignore that when deleted, reviews are impossible to find again and no longer register." Bitch I was there. I'm the one who posted it you fucking cunt. I have pictures of myself and another person yelling at your dumbass. Everyone on that day saw it. You live in your own stupid fucking world where you're a god. You're almost as bad as Donald Trump. Also, I'm American. And the argument 'I didn't say that, but I agree with it' isn't a good one. Also, don't act like you are just some random reviewer and fan of the website. And, once again: I WAS THERE. IT'S MY DAMN PICTURE. NEITHER MY REAL ACCOUNT OR THE ONE I'M STUCK IN BECAUSE THE ONE WON'T DELETE IT'S DUMBASS HAVE ANYWHERE NEAR AS MANY REVIEWS AS YOU. You do this shit all the time. Just watch, come a week this thread will be mysteriously gone like the last one. Kamelion, lie all you like, but everyone knows you're trash. If you didn't run the only good website to review BF stuff on, nobody would ever speak your name or interact with something you were a part of. But please, keep up the charade. One day you and the TS will be replaced unless the TS manages to get free of you.

Kamelion

Oh boy, that's a new one. "It can't be me, it's a fake, see, I totally had reviewed more things by then, ignore that it isn't provable. Also ignore that when deleted, reviews are impossible to find again and no longer register." Bitch I was there. I'm the one who posted it you fucking cunt. I have pictures of myself and another person yelling at your dumbass. Everyone on that day saw it. You live in your own stupid fucking world where you're a god. You're almost as bad as Donald Trump. Also, I'm American. And the argument 'I didn't say that, but I agree with it' isn't a good one. Also, don't act like you are just some random reviewer and fan of the website. And, once again: I WAS THERE. IT'S MY DAMN PICTURE. NEITHER MY REAL ACCOUNT OR THE ONE I'M STUCK IN BECAUSE THE ONE WON'T DELETE IT'S DUMBASS HAVE ANYWHERE NEAR AS MANY REVIEWS AS YOU. You do this shit all the time. Just watch, come a week this thread will be mysteriously gone like the last one. Kamelion, lie all you like, but everyone knows you're trash. If you didn't run the only good website to review BF stuff on, nobody would ever speak your name or interact with something you were a part of. But please, keep up the charade. One day you and the TS will be replaced unless the TS manages to get free of you.
Wow, you're an angry one are you not? So you are the one that faked the picture and this would make more sense now as to why you are trying so hard to delete something you said in the past. I guess I need to go look at your past posts to see just what it is that you are trying so hard to have deleted. Even while you can yourself, and you have been given instructions as far as I see.

I don't really care who posted it, nor do I care what people think. You have failed to post any link to any review I have posted on The Time Scales which would violate the code of conduct over there, which pretty much proves that you are absolutely entertaining to put it mildly. You have not outdone anything as there's been worse in regards to fake messages. They are fun no doubt. But you should be careful about posting fake images on Twitter claiming that someone else said something as Twitter does ban for that when it's reported. But I won't report you as I don't use Twitter and I just simply do not care.

Go ahead and continue with your diatribe and screeds. But for now I think I would rather go listen to a story.

Sounds like a good story of Doctor Who 'Penis-Gate' 2021. John Barrowman displayed his while apparently some other actor had his removed. While that is hilarious .... No. Again, I'd rather listen to some stories.

Please proceed. This is great entertainment. Have you perhaps checked your blood pressure lately?

Kamelion

Last edited:
Wow, you're an angry one are you not? So you are the one that faked the picture and this would make more sense now as to why you are trying so hard to delete something you said in the past. I guess I need to go look at your past posts to see just what it is that you are trying so hard to have deleted. Even while you can yourself, and you have been given instructions as far as I see.

I don't really care who posted it, nor do I care what people think. You have failed to post any link to any review I have posted on The Time Scales, which pretty much proves that you are absolutely entertaining to put it mildly. You have not outdone anything as there's been worse in regards to fake messages. They are entertaining no doubt.

Go ahead and continue with your diatribe and screeds. But for now I think I would rather go listen to a story.

Please proceed.

Kamelion
THE FUCKING REPLIES TO IT ARE STILL ON THE WEBSITE YOU DUMBASS! IF YOU'RE GOING TO WIPE THE PROOF, GET RID OF ALL THE REPLIES. THERE ARE STILL TWO THAT CALL YOUR ASS OUT. I DIDN'T FAKE JACK SHIT UNLESS I MANAGED TO HACK INTO THE WEBSITE, STEAL YOUR ACCOUNT, POST SOMETHING, DELETE IT, AND LEAVE YOU NONE THE WISER. WHICH IS BULLSHIT. AND I WANT AN ENTIRE ACCOUNT DELETED BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO EXIST YOU DIPSHIT. YOU KNOW THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE DAMN OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GAIN A BRAIN CELL BEFORE YOU TRY TO CONVINCE THE WORLD OF YOUR BATSHIT CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIES. I just wish I had proof of some of the other shit you've posted, but be fucking warned Kamelion, I'm keeping a record now. Also, seriously, Delete MainManMax from TheTimeScales, I am literally incapable. I get your ass hates me, I hate you, delete the damn account.

Kamelion

THE FUCKING REPLIES TO IT ARE STILL ON THE WEBSITE YOU DUMBASS! IF YOU'RE GOING TO WIPE THE PROOF, GET RID OF ALL THE REPLIES. THERE ARE STILL TWO THAT CALL YOUR ASS OUT. I DIDN'T FAKE JACK SHIT UNLESS I MANAGED TO HACK INTO THE WEBSITE, STEAL YOUR ACCOUNT, POST SOMETHING, DELETE IT, AND LEAVE YOU NONE THE WISER. WHICH IS BULLSHIT. AND I WANT AN ENTIRE ACCOUNT DELETED BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO EXIST YOU DIPSHIT. YOU KNOW THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE DAMN OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GAIN A BRAIN CELL BEFORE YOU TRY TO CONVINCE THE WORLD OF YOUR BATSHIT CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIES. I just wish I had proof of some of the other shit you've posted, but be fucking warned Kamelion, I'm keeping a record now. Also, seriously, Delete MainManMax from TheTimeScales, I am literally incapable. I get your ass hates me, I hate you, delete the damn account.

To quote Jean Luc Picard; 'Wishing for something does not make it so.'

So with that, I will go look at what you posted at some time in the future but for now it doesn't concern me as I do not care. I do not delete posts or accounts.

Best of luck to you with whatever your agenda may be. I am not quite getting it. Did I post a bad review for something you wrote or performed in or something?

Kamelion

To quote Jean Luc Picard; 'Wishing for something does not make it so.'

So with that, I will go look at what you posted at some time in the future but for now it doesn't concern me as I do not care. I do not delete posts or accounts.

Best of luck to you with whatever your agenda may be. I am not quite getting it. Did I post a bad review for something you wrote or performed in or something?

Kamelion
Not even joking I think you're mentally ill. That or you literally think that Trumpian defenses work. (They do not.) But that's chill. Fuck off.

Not even joking I think you're mentally ill. That or you literally think that Trumpian defenses work. (They do not.) But that's chill. Fuck off.
I'm pretty sure he's being an asshole just to get a reaction and that all these alleged bullies he keeps bitching about are just people who have called him out for being an asshole. Probably best just to ignore him.

You rang?

Kamelion
I've stayed quiet about you for too long Kamelion and frankly, I'm ashamed I even did so...1628458965611.png

This one particaular grossed me out you sick fuck.
1628459032182.png
You know Philippa was underage at the time, right? You are essentially calling someone under the age of consent hot and that makes you look like a goddamn paedophile. Trust me when I know how the laws work... it's my job.

MaxEllSib-Swe has already pointed out your review of The Long Way Round. You cannot deny the fact that you posted it since a) all the responses to your shit are still on the fucking site and b) I was also there alongside many others. You really do behave like a goddamn conspiracy theorist I don't know where you get most of your information but it definitely seems like it's been pulled from where the sun doesn't shine.

Last edited:

Blobfish

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Kamelion, King of Kings;
Look on my Reviews, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

Random_Stuff

Kamelion
Well well well, what do we have here then? It would appear I've infected this site too. That's right I'm here to call you out on your bullshit here as well. Not only are you an abhorrent person, you also sexualise minors, attack trans people, allow more of your sick views to spread on TimeScales and come up with these wild conspiracy theories and make yourself the victim in all of these situations. What do you hope to achieve with this? Do you think we'll pity you? Is that what you want from us, pity? Well it brings me no end of joy to see that this site you love to promote is such a desolate wasteland. How does it feel to be a king of nothing? I hope it tastes sour. Anyway, onto the matter at hand. I'm here to continue to spread the news that Kamelion knows full well what he's done and no amount of shitty coverups and deleting of incriminating reviews will remove this knowledge from our collective thoughts, no amount of gaslighting will ever dissuade us from making sure you're driven to the farthest corner of the internet where no-one has to suffer your quite frankly repulsive attitude. So as I find myself here typing this out, I'm asking myself 3 simple questions. The first being: Why is Kamelion like this? I shall endeavour to answer this question myself. I believe Kamelion is like this because he has delusions of grandeur, he thinks that anything he says will be lapped up by his adoring public yet he doesn't realise that his kingdom stands upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. The second questions is this: How can we stop Kamelion? Again, I believe I have an answer to this. We can stop Kamelion by making others aware of his behaviour and, to our credit, we have done. He thinks he can hide from us by covering up his little faux pas but we remember, we see all and we are not happy. this shit has got to stop man, I mean you're a grown adult for Christ's sake so grow a fucking pair and take accountability for this. And finally, the third question: Why am I doing this? I'm doing this because people need to be aware of what Kamelion is, and the truth of the matter is that Kamelion is a coward and a dangerous person with terrible views, I hope you read this Kamelion and I hope you take a long hard look at yourself in a mirror and pull your shit together, I hope to never have any more interactions with you.

Kamelion

Oh here is where the fun begins. You think I am mentally ill? So I guess it's okay for the other two large Doctor Who forums to suppress opinions such as mine? I mean come on, no that is not right. And now the right has been corrected. You want to to call me mentally ill, even while you are not a Doctor of mine I think that is extremely abusive and narrow minded.

Doctor Who is something I have used as escapism for my entire life. It is a place I can go where everything is right and correct and it is treasured by me. The stories may not always be pleasant but ultimately they do provide escape. Your attack on me attempts to deny that escape and you are not even that discerning as to why. That is disturbing. Why would you be that hateful?

Kamelion

Kamelion

Well damn, the more I learn about Kamelion's past posts and the more I hear his lies and excuses for them the more I regret ever signing up to this site and even regret sign up to Time Scales. I'm actually lost for words this time, just what the fuck man....
All of my past posts are available online except where I was censored by Tony Jones of the Big Finish Forums and Steve Hill of his fake non-profit website that he will likely go to jail over.

Until Outpost Gallifrey started back up there was not a place for people like me to say the shit that they want to and need to. Everything was controlled by just a few people.

Tony Jones controls (and still does) all communications with BBC and Big Finish staff with his fake website. Ask John Dorney how he feels about using it now?

Steven Warren Hill is running a fake non-profit website using a fake IRS registered non profit org that he personally calls 'Gold Usher". That fucker is going to get busted big time as I for one have reported him to the IRS and I know of at least 14 other victims that have done the same.

See, that's called activism. That is where instead of shitting where you sleep, you make it better for everyone, based on what has been done to you.

I got tired of being bullied on Big Finish and Doctor Who News Forums. And now they can not bully me anymore.

If anyone wants more examples of me being bullied by Steve Hill and Tony Jones, do feel free to ask. I won't hide it.

Everyone do enjoy.

This is actually the ONLY free and open space for Doctor Who fans which is not censored.

Kamelion