The Time Scales Code of Conduct Update - August 4th 2021

Kamelion

Exactly. At the end of the day, he knows what he's done, and we know too.
Oh yes, I troll people. Absolutely and I will not deny it. I thought everyone already knew that.

My ultimate intent should be clearly made.

There were only a few Doctor Who related sites available to people.

I personally was abused and harassed. I was originally harassed by Shaun Lyon that started the original Outpost Gallifrey, and I told him back around 2002 that I was not going to be harassed anymore and that I would expose him. I have done that and now TheTimeScales owns OutpostGallifrey. It was an old sore, and now Shaun is gone like the old sore that he always was, and like the abuser of people he always was.

Obtaining OutpostGallifrey.com was a decades long project and it was done intentionally to right the wrongs of the original site.

I am also working on a lawsuit again Steven Warren Hill where he deleted over 17 years of my reviews and it should not be a difficult case as he is not fighting it and I seek to claim ownership of gallifreybase.com. Look for that to actually happen.

Gallifreybase.com is an illegal website where author Steve Hill publishes advertisements for his for profit conventions and publications such as this:

https://www.amazon.com/Red-White-Who-Doctor-America/dp/0988221012

Steve Hill then reports to the IRS that he is so called 'non-profit" when all of his actions clearly seen by the IRS and public prove he is not. Steve Hill is going to get busted for that, just watch.

At the end of the day, I just like Doctor Who and I don't want to be harassed or abused for it.

And there are a lot of people like me.

I support the people like me.

Kamelion

Kamelion

I've stayed quiet about you for too long Kamelion and frankly, I'm ashamed I even did so...View attachment 23

This one particaular grossed me out you sick fuck.
View attachment 24
You know Philippa was underage at the time, right? You are essentially calling someone under the age of consent hot and that makes you look like a goddamn paedophile. Trust me when I know how the laws work... it's my job.

MaxEllSib-Swe has already pointed out your review of The Long Way Round. You cannot deny the fact that you posted it since a) all the responses to your shit are still on the fucking site and b) I was also there alongside many others. You really do behave like a goddamn conspiracy theorist I don't know where you get most of your information but it definitely seems like it's been pulled from where the sun doesn't shine.

Dan, the screen captures that you see are of fake posts from fake accounts. It is an ongoing battle to remove them and while these accounts are IP banned it is still difficult to stop them due to use of proxy admissions. Same problem that Google and Amazon have yet in their cases they want as many fake reviews as possible. We don't want fake reviews, but they do happen as you have seen. It's actually quite common.

Most people have never seen fake reviews on The Time Scales as they are automatically removed by IP filters. But some of the time they do happen. Regular users of the site will see them, and for example there were 12 filtered out today that came from Tony Jones with his IP address. Yes, there are enemies just like with Doctor Who, and I think filtering them out has actually been and will remain to be very successful.

Kamelion

Kamelion

I've stayed quiet about you for too long Kamelion and frankly, I'm ashamed I even did so...View attachment 23

View attachment 24
You know Philippa was underage at the time, right? You are essentially calling someone under the age of consent hot and that makes you look like a goddamn paedophile. Trust me when I know how the laws work... it's my job.

MaxEllSib-Swe has already pointed out your review of The Long Way Round. You cannot deny the fact that you posted it since a) all the responses to your shit are still on the fucking site and b) I was also there alongside many others. You really do behave like a goddamn conspiracy theorist I don't know where you get most of your information but it definitely seems like it's been pulled from where the sun doesn't shine.

Yes I do know in fact that actor Julia Hills was born in 1957.

Kamelion

What you might be talking about would be my reference to a Sarah Jane Adventure where actors were budding

Are you talking about my review of Korven?

https://thetimescales.com/Story/story.php?audioid=6634

So my review of Korven which actually has some un-named at present cast has you pissed off? Why?

See, for you to get pissed off about something like this is disturbing.

What actress is it you say?

I have no rercollections of actors or actresses in this series.

Please do elaborate.

Dan, the screen captures that you see are of fake posts from fake accounts. It is an ongoing battle to remove them and while these accounts are IP banned it is still difficult to stop them due to use of proxy admissions. Same problem that Google and Amazon have yet in their cases they want as many fake reviews as possible. We don't want fake reviews, but they do happen as you have seen. It's actually quite common.

Most people have never seen fake reviews on The Time Scales as they are automatically removed by IP filters. But some of the time they do happen. Regular users of the site will see them, and for example there were 12 filtered out today that came from Tony Jones with his IP address. Yes, there are enemies just like with Doctor Who, and I think filtering them out has actually been and will remain to be very successful.

Kamelion
Firstly, they are taken directly from your account page, secondly the IP addresses match that of your other non-childish/victim playing/transphobic/paedophilic reviews, thirdly I’ve seen the alts you use and all are quality as bad as this. Dodging the accusations doesn’t help you in the slightest. These reviews aren’t fake and a result of your one man quest to convince yourself that you are the victim of non-existent bullying which you and your horrific views have caused.

Tony Jones is a lovely individual, so why you have decided to label him as an “enemy” is frankly equally pathetic as claiming your reviews are all faked. I’d rather hear his completely undoctored reviews than some of the bullshit you spew on a weekly basis.

What you might be talking about would be my reference to a Sarah Jane Adventure where actors were budding

Are you talking about my review of Korven?

https://thetimescales.com/Story/story.php?audioid=6634

So my review of Korven which actually has some un-named at present cast has you pissed off? Why?

See, for you to get pissed off about something like this is disturbing.

What actress is it you say?

I have no rercollections of actors or actresses in this series.

Please do elaborate.
I’m talking about your review of The Korven where you clearly state that you think an underage actress is hot.
9CE24591-742F-48CF-8478-9AD9E98B1857.jpegIt's right there plain as the day is young you fuckwit. Clearly you need help if you are okay with your own paedophilic tendencies. I never once mentioned anything about the SJA cast but nice to know you have given me more ammunition against you.

Blobfish

Oh yes, I troll people. Absolutely and I will not deny it. I thought everyone already knew that.

I personally was abused and harassed. I was originally harassed by Shaun Lyon that started the original Outpost Gallifrey, and I told him back around 2002 that I was not going to be harassed anymore and that I would expose him. I have done that and now TheTimeScales owns OutpostGallifrey. It was an old sore, and now Shaun is gone like the old sore that he always was, and like the abuser of people he always was.

Obtaining OutpostGallifrey.com was a decades long project and it was done intentionally to right the wrongs of the original site.

I am also working on a lawsuit again Steven Warren Hill where he deleted over 17 years of my reviews and it should not be a difficult case as he is not fighting it and I seek to claim ownership of gallifreybase.com. Look for that to actually happen.

Gallifreybase.com is an illegal website where author Steve Hill publishes advertisements for his for profit conventions and publications such as this:

Steve Hill then reports to the IRS that he is so called 'non-profit" when all of his actions clearly seen by the IRS and public prove he is not. Steve Hill is going to get busted for that, just watch.

At the end of the day, I just like Doctor Who and I don't want to be harassed or abused for it.

Kamelion
I'd like to see some images of this harassment and abuse honestly. Since these claims don't have any evidence and it just makes them seem like wild accusations that are just being thrown around for the sake of it. Also where you claim you were bullied by John Dorney and Nicholas Briggs. I've only ever heard good things about these people and I just don't see a reason why I should trust these unsubstantiated claims instead of my own interactions with people like John Dorney.

Random_Stuff

Kamelion
We witness the fall of Kamelion. Are you too scared to reply to me or can't you think up any half baked bullshit lies to try and backhand me with

Kamelion

1628459032182.png

Apparently someone has difficulty reading dates. Let me know ahead and help you with that.

My review for The Korven was posted in 2021. That episode was broadcast in 2010. See the difference there? The third digit is a 1 instead of a 2 and the fourth digit is a 0 and not a 1. Philippa Coulthard is either 28 or 30 depending on whatever sources you believe.

Even as a woman I will reiterate what I said, she's hot!

square.jpg

I'd love to debate that with anyone that would like to raise some argument to the contrary.

You should see her bikini scenes, I don't recall offhand what movies those were in but they were in the last few years.

Unfortunately it does not appear as if she has done any topless or nude scenes, yet, according to the Nude Celebrity Archive. I guess we can only keep our fingers crossed.

Blobfish

Apparently someone has difficulty reading dates. Let me know ahead and help you with that.

My review for The Korven was posted in 2021. That episode was broadcast in 2010. See the difference there? The third digit is a 1 instead of a 2 and the fourth digit is a 0 and not a 1. Philippa Coulthard is either 28 or 30 depending on whatever sources you believe.

Even as a woman I will reiterate what I said, she's hot!

View attachment 34

I'd love to debate that with anyone that would like to raise some argument to the contrary.

You should see her bikini scenes, I don't recall offhand what movies those were in but they were in the last few years.

Unfortunately it does not appear as if she has done any topless or nude scenes, yet, according to the Nude Celebrity Archive. I guess we can only keep our fingers crossed.
So you want to see an actress do a nude scene, based off of her appearance when she was 15. Let me spell this out simply for you.

She. Was. Fifteen. When. She. Filmed. The. K9. Show.
You. Said. A. Woman. Was. Extremely. Hot. Based. Off. Of. What. She. Looked. Like. When. She. Was. Fifteen.
You. Want. To. See. Nudes. From. A. Woman. Based. Off. Of. Her. Appearance. When. She. Was. Fifteen. And. Filming. The. K9. Show.
Being. Sexually. Attracted. To. A. Fifteen. Year. Old. Is. Fucked. Up. And. Against. The. Law.
No. Amount. Of. Free. Speech. Can. Allow. You. To. Say. You. Want. Nudes. From. Someone. Based. Off. Of. Their. 15-year-old. Appearance.

Kamelion

So you want to see an actress do a nude scene, based off of her appearance when she was 15.

No I do not. But it sounds like you may if that's how you are thinking. Wow, wtf is wrong with you? If you can not perceive a difference in a fictional characters age and that of the real actor in present day, that's pretty messed up my friend. One really does have to think and you clearly have not. Use your brain for gods sake. Actors age, they don't remain the same age as fictional characters.

This Philippa Coulthard is smoking fucking hot!
Philippa-Coulthard-Image-Source-Pinterest.jpg
philippa-coulthard-412307.jpg
philippa-coulthard-gueg.jpg

Now you tell me that's a fucking 15 year old and I will kiss your ass.

When celebrities pose in provocative swimwear on screen and in images such as this it absolutely does draw intentional interest in seeing more of them, which is exactly why myself and millions of other people enjoy websites like Celebrity Nude Archives, and yes I absolutely have searched for nude images of her as I have also of Nicola Bryant, Billie Piper, etc. Did I say that Philippa Coulthard is 'hot' only on that show way back when K9 aired down in Australia? No, I did not and who really gives a shit how old she was, she wasn't running around in ultra sexy bikini's on that show, her appearance way back then is not what I was talking about and while she may have been 'cute' back then all of the actors on that show were good looking. Even the guys. Hell K-9 looked pretty hot himself flying around like that. You know where you could see his underside if you looked close enough! LOL!

Today, the imagery that is abundant of Philippa Coulthard is outstandingly hot in many situations.

And BTW for those wondering, no, Philippa Coulthard, Nicola Bryant and Sophie Aldred have not appeared nude in film. But of course anyone wondering already knows that 100% because you have already gone to search for yourself. Billie Piper has and that's all I am going to say about that.

Last edited:

Kamelion

Sounds like you are using free speech as an excuse to be a c***!

Go ahead, you can call me a 'cunt' on here if you want to. No need to censor it yourself. Outpost Gallifrey doesn't have any rules and that's the beauty and the point of it. You would never get by with calling me a cunt anywhere else would you? In fact I don't think Twitter and Youtube even allow people to call each other cunts anymore. Youtube used to back when it started. You can't call me a cunt anywhere else today and that is because you would be censored by someone else telling you what they think is appropriate for you to say. Doctor Who fandom has been that way for too long and people have just gone along with that kind of bullshit for way too long. Now they don't have to anymore and it raises the grand question as to why fans were ever subjected to censorship to begin with, and why they agreed to go along with it. Not naming any names, I already have.

You are welcome.

Kamelion

We witness the fall of Kamelion. Are you too scared to reply to me or can't you think up any half baked bullshit lies to try and backhand me with

Now that's funny. Talk about delusions of grandeur. I didn't see or reply to something you asked so that's my 'downfall'? Isn't hoping or wishing for a 'downfall' of another Doctor Who fan a bit abusive itself? But I guess you're exempt right?

To be honest I never saw what you said, or asked rather. I don't get on here every day as I don't have time and what I would rather do with my rare Doctor Who time would be to listen to a story or even just read a comic. But I would be happy to touch on your questions with a summary. And I do appreciate you asking and giving me the benefit of the doubt in regards to my claims of being bullied yet the evidence is overwhelming and no I am not going to post 'screen shots' or whatever juicy details you would love to see. I will instead state 100% true facts.

1) Author Steve Hill (aka Steven Warren Hill) actually committed a crime against be as he tried to steal money from me on Paypal. I have 100% undeniable proof of this, including an admission from him and a judgement against him by Paypal. His lost his attempt to steal money from me because I fought back with proof. He lost the case. In investigating it that is how I learned of his illegal and fake IRS non-profit where he takes money from people, doesn't pay taxes, uses it to run Gallifreybase.com and all the while lies to the IRS under the name of 'Gold-User' when he is in fact a for profit author and Gallifreybase is his for-profit tool that he uses to promote his for-profit conventions and publications where he profits from Doctor Who. He purchased or otherwise obtained all of the user data of the original Outpost Gallifrey from Shaun Lyon, another huckster that profits from conventions. Two peas in a pod. Steve Hill destroyed and deleted over 15 years of my work and I am going to hold him accountable for it. Since this is a criminal and civil situation in the United States I am not going to discuss it further. I have stated absolute 100% verifiable facts, repeatedly and I have no obligation to continue stating them.

2) Nicholas Briggs and bullying. To be honest what Nicholas Briggs did to me was not all that terrible and it was a long time ago. He might have been sucked up into a pattern of thinking it was okay to bully people at the time. I have long ago forgiven him and that's a good thing as I did not know at the time that he would become or even remain involved in Doctor Who for the following decades. He was basically a jerk and abusive to me and others on the original Outpost Gallifrey back around 1999-2001 and he was supported by the website operator at that time Shaun Lyon. Shaun Lyon at some point weighed his own scales of justice and decided that Nicholas Briggs was more important to him than myself and many others. I was not the only victim. Shaun Lyon sided with Nicholas Briggs regardless of a massive backlash and destroyed the work of dozens of people, myself included. I personally lost thousands of posts, reviews and contact with all of my friends which included authors and actors (even Tom Baker). I lost messages that can never be replaced between some of the most prominent people in the history of Doctor Who, people YOU have heard of. People were extremely angry that Shaun Lyon sided with keeping Nicolas Briggs on Outpost Gallifrey while destroying dozens of innocent fans and that is when I decided that one day, if it took years or even decades that I would get revenge on Shaun Lyon. Not Nicholas Briggs. I got my revenge on Shaun Lyon in 2020 and it was one of the sweetest and most fulfilling joys that I have ever felt in my life. You can fill in the gaps and easily figure it out. Eventually Big Finish started their own forums and ended up shutting them down after someone in a position of responsible management at BBC and/or Big Finish decided that it probably was not a good idea to continue to bully consumers online. Big Finish employee and Starburst Magazine contributor Tony Jones then started a so called unofficial Big Finish forum which is now called Divergent Universe and it to this very day is used by Big Finish staff and authors that abuse and bully fans. It happened to me just last year.

(Continued in next post)

Kamelion

3) Tony Jones and John Dorney. John Dorney doesn't even need to be involved in any discussions as he did not directly harass or bully me in any-way-shape-or-form. He simply condoned it and still does to this day. As a consumer of BBC and Big Finish Doctor Who products I do not expect nor do I deserve this kind of treatment. In my spare time during the 2020 lockdown I decided to go ahead and speak up on Divergent Universe as myself, Kamelion, the name that everyone has always known me by since the mid to late 1980's. Being an old skool 'hacker' so to speak I have always had accounts on this so called 'unofficial' Big Finish forum and I still do to this very day. I became involved in a very enlightening conversation with John Dorney and it was late and we decided to finish it another day. It was actually quite pleasant. Unfortunately the operator of the site, Tony Jones a former employee of Big Finish had been harassing me for the entire previous week by moving, editing and manipulating my messages. When I called him out to stop, he decided to abuse his power over me as a BBC and Big Finish consumer and not only did he destroy all of the reviews I had contributed, he also destroyed all of my contact with, and the fascinating conversation with John Dorney, someone I highly admired at the time. When I contacted John Dorney to let him know of this, not only did he lie to me (on Twitter) by claiming that he never used Divergent Universe, he continued to use the forums the following day and has ever since. Therefore John Dorney as an employee of Big Finish and BBC, absolutely fully participated in the bullying and harassment of me, by acceptance of it being okay. He was fully informed and elected on his own to continue to use Divergent Universe. In fact there is a long list of BBC and Big Finish employees that are doing the exact same thing and let me tell you there is going to be a bombshell reveal of all of them. Wait for that. Some of the authors may shock you. Every post made to that forum is being archived by the very last group of people that they would wish it to be. Victims. And we are going to reveal each and every one of them by name, with proof.

There are just shy of a dozen people that have been collecting data for this large reveal and it's going to happen when no one expects it. There is a reason why BBC or Big Finish themselves attempted damage control, and attempted to do the right thing and put a stop to their staff bullying consumers of Doctor Who, yet somehow they have always allowed it to remain overlooked. Big Finish shut down their forums when they either logically realized that having staff and authors bullying their consumers was not sustainable, or more likely BBC required them to shut it down. So in some act of brilliance Tony Jones just picked up the ball and ran with it and those days are getting really numbered.

I've won fights like this before, and I will win again because I play the long game.

How could you even be reading this true and accurate history of Doctor Who fandom online right now on Outpost Gallifrey in 2021 if I had given up? The reason you are able to read it is due to the fact that I said no. I fought back, I persisted (for decades) and I over and over and over and over and over said that this is not acceptable. Doctor Who fans do not deserve to be harassed and bullied by a small group of people that would otherwise have control over all of their fair, reasonable and free communications, opinions and passions regardless of how an individuals own mind may work or how their desires as individuals to communicate may be elected. That was never acceptable back then and in 2021, it is not acceptable now.

Now, let me ask you this?

How? How for the love of all things holy could I make all of this shit up?

I didn't make it up. It's history and it is fact laden. It's sad, it's unfortunate. But you know what, it's something that can be and is being corrected. Wrongs are being righted, people that have abused have risen back up while others have been outed for abuse, bullying and heck, in the case of Steve Hill even a federal crime against the IRS has been reported and I think it will be actionable. I think Steven Warren Hill may actually go to prison for decades of illegal tax abuse in relation to his fake IRS Non-profit filings for Gallifreybase.com and his Paypal fraud account known as 'Gold-User'. This is not fiction.

(WARNING! If you work for BBC or Big Finish and you are participating in the forum Divergent Universe, fully knowing that it supports, has been and is currently active in the bullying of fans, you will be outed. Every message there is archived for release and this has been going on for some time now. And there is nothing you can do it stop it. You have been warned.) The best thing that any BBC and Big Finish employee or contractor could do at this point would be to speak out against bullying and admit that by use of Divergent Universe by Tony Jones that you did participate in it, knowingly or not, and immediately cease. Or your activity there will be published in a massive report of bullying of BBC and Doctor Who fans along with your name and all of your work.

I wish there were a word for being greatly saddened yet victorious at the same time. That's really the only and best way that I could use to describe this state of events. What led to it is truly the saddest chapter of Doctor Who fandom since people started to connect with dial up modems in the early 1990's. But the victory isn't here yet. Until Steven Warren Hill stops stealing money from Doctor Who fans under the fake guise of a non-profit he calls 'Gold-Usher' and until BBC and Big Finish stops allowing their staff and authors to participate in bullying of consumers via the 'Official' (falsely stated as un-official) Big Finish forum Divergent Universe, there is not yet a victory for fans and consumers. We are getting closer, that much is certain. Hang in there.

I will fight this fight until it is won on behalf of Doctor Who fans or I die of old age first. Fortunately for me, and while it has taken a long, long time, I see victory on the horizon. Doctor Who fans just don't want to be abused, harassed, censored or bullied anymore. Period.

I'm in this for the long game.

Kamelion

Kamelion

Tony Jones is a lovely individual, so why you have decided to label him as an “enemy” is frankly equally pathetic as claiming your reviews are all faked. I’d rather hear his completely undoctored reviews than some of the bullshit you spew on a weekly basis.

Really? Tony Jones is a lovely individual? So, you consider someone that takes over the Big Finish forum when BBC and/or Big Finish already ordered it shut down, and then acts as if it is an official site, encourages and absolutely participates in harassment and bullying of BBC and Big Finish consumers, to be a lovely individual? Sounds like you need to hook up with him. Try that new Tik-Tok thing.

Now, I could have swore there was some post by you that claims you are some type of law enforcement and you have traced IP's addresses and all that. You might want to find that post and remove it before I reply to it.

Kamelion

Oops, too late my friend, I just found it. I never referred to an underage actor in any inappropriate manner, you know that and you are mking shit up to defend your stance of allowance of abuse and control. So laws work huh and it's your ' job'? So you are implying with committal that you enforce laws. What law enforcement agency do you work for? You don't. You are full of shit and you know that as clearly as everyone else can see it, as there is no crime. There is only your opinion that you want to slam down everyone elses throats and against me in particular.

Guess what buddy, I have your IP address and I know who you are. You're not a fucking cop and there's not a crime to investigate, you're just 'puffing'. Puffing is as you should know is the same form of legal lying when you sell someone a used car and claim there is nothing wrong with it when you already know that the transmission is about to fail. Also known as lying, committing an untruth and just general dishonestly. And you want to say you have my IP addresses? Oldest game in the book bitch. If someone were guilty of something of course that could scare them. How about if I post your IP addresses? Nothing gives you the right to threaten others like that. It's not ethical and it's not polite.

Here ya go fucker. Let me go ahead and give you something to go along with your imaginary and puffed up job in law.

Check out these tits!

philippa-coulthard-412310.jpg

Not the middle one, as I think those are fake tits. The one you want to look at is to the left with the dark blue or even black bikini top. See that's Philippa that you are fascinated with. Smallish, average sized breasts and they always say more than a handful is too much. Those are nice natural breasts.

So go ahead and file that with your next criminal report and log of IP addresses. I was just about to post your IP address to show you how full of shit you are but I decided against it.

Or no, maybe I will.

Please don't lie about shit and make yourself look like a cop when no crime has been committed. It doesn't make you look like someone that others should trust or respect.

But please do post any nude or topless pictures of Philippa you may have, 18+ please. :)

Oh and does this look familiar to your fantasy?

dan.png

A good number of Doctor Who stories have taken place in your area. Hope I get to see that coast some day.

Dude. Don't fuck with people unless you want then to call you out on it.

There are no hard feeling and you can consider this forgotten, in fact you can apologize and request deletion and I can do that no problem.

Just don't underestimate people, don't fuck with people playing a long game which is directly against decades of harassment and abuse and try to have some fucking respect man. I am telling you that the days of acting like anonymous harassment of Doctor Who fans is over. We have the tools, it will be exposed and it will fucking end once and for all.

Kamelion - Master of The Long Game

Last edited:
Oops, too late my friend, I just found it. I never referred to an underage actor in any inappropriate manner, you know that and you are mking shit up to defend your stance of allowance of abuse and control. So laws work huh and it's your ' job'? So you are implying with committal that you enforce laws. What law enforcement agency do you work for? You don't. You are full of shit and you know that as clearly as everyone else can see it, as there is no crime. There is only your opinion that you want to slam down everyone elses throats and against me in particular.

Guess what buddy, I have your IP address and I know who you are. You're not a fucking cop and there's not a crime to investigate, you're just 'puffing'. Puffing is as you should know is the same form of legal lying when you sell someone a used car and claim there is nothing wrong with it when you already know that the transmission is about to fail. Also known as lying, committing an untruth and just general dishonestly. And you want to say you have my IP addresses? Oldest game in the book bitch. If someone were guilty of something of course that could scare them. How about if I post your IP addresses? Nothing gives you the right to threaten others like that. It's not ethical and it's not polite.

Here ya go fucker. Let me go ahead and give you something to go along with your imaginary and puffed up job in law.

Check out these tits!

View attachment 38

Not the middle one, as I think those are fake tits. The one you want to look at is to the left with the dark blue or even black bikini top. See that's Philippa that you are fascinated with. Smallish, average sized breasts and they always say more than a handful is too much. Those are nice natural breasts.

So go ahead and file that with your next criminal report and log of IP addresses. I was just about to post your IP address to show you how full of shit you are but I decided against it.

Or no, maybe I will.

Please don't lie about shit and make yourself look like a cop when no crime has been committed. It doesn't make you look like someone that others should trust or respect.

But please do post any nude or topless pictures of Philippa you may have, 18+ please. :)

Oh and does this look familiar to your fantasy?

View attachment 39

A good number of Doctor Who stories have taken place in your area. Hope I get to see that coast some day.

Dude. Don't fuck with people unless you want then to call you out on it.

There are no hard feeling and you can consider this forgotten, in fact you can apologize and request deletion and I can do that no problem.

Just don't underestimate people, don't fuck with people playing a long game which is directly against decades of harassment and abuse and try to have some fucking respect man. I am telling you that the days of acting like anonymous harassment of Doctor Who fans is over. We have the tools, it will be exposed and it will fucking end once and for all.

Kamelion - Master of The Long Game
DID YOU JUST FUCKING DOX SOMEBODY?!??!

Dude, there's a big fucking difference between being an asshole and fucking posting that shit. JESUS. Like, that is AT LEAST BORDERLINE ILLEGAL if not fully illegal. WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? You could literally jeopardize somebody's life with that fucking shit!

Kamelion

DID YOU JUST FUCKING DOX SOMEBODY?!??!
Yes, 100% absolutely.

See, one of the ongoing problems with abuse, harassment and bullying of Doctor Who fans in 2021 is that everyone still wants to live on with the false belief that they can not be identified. The perpetrator in this case was posting abusive threats that they were somehow involved in law enforcement, which is absolutely untrue, and they thought that they were hiding behind their computer over there in Eastborne, East Sussex, England. That is true. I can also see exactly where you are too, so keep that in mind if you want to post false information. You can be held accountable. None of this is new technology, yet apparently it is to Doctor Who fans.

In this situation the identity of the actual perpetrator that made false claims is not only being withheld but it has been deleted for his privacy. A simple mistake is not something that anyone should be punished over.

But yes, let this send a clear message to anyone and everyone from BBC to Big Finish, to Gallifreybase and to Divergent Universe, we know exactly who you are, we have been collecting data, we have a massive database. Outpost Gallifrey has been collecting massive amounts of information for a long time now and we can very clearly identify over 90% of users to a full database. This goes along with the promise that people who are committing abuse, harassment and bullying of Doctor Who fans will be outed. As in fully exposed.

This is going to be a huge shock to the entire Doctor Who Community, BBC and Big Finish. I have given very clear hints which were not even hints they were extremely clear statements. If you work for BBC and or Big Finish and you have been using Gallifreybase and / or Divergent Universe you will be exposed for being a part of harassment of BBC and Big Finish consumers of Doctor Who.

Is there something about that which is being left unclear?

The long game is almost over.

Kamelion