The Time Scales Code of Conduct Update - August 4th 2021

Kamelion

Dude, there's a big fucking difference between being an asshole and fucking posting that shit. JESUS. Like, that is AT LEAST BORDERLINE ILLEGAL if not fully illegal. WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? You could literally jeopardize somebody's life with that fucking shit!
Really? 'Borderline Illegal'. Go ahead and state the 'borderline law'. There is no such thing other than in your imagination. In fact go ahead and state the law that isn't 'borderline'. You're full of shit, once again and you've been nailed.

"Jeapordize someone's life." How? Has anyone made any threats?

You have no basis to make such claims, unless you are making a threat yourself.

My do you travel a lot.

You are welcome to make any claims you wish of course, but could you back them with any science?

Kamelion

Dude, there's a big fucking difference between being an asshole and fucking posting that shit. JESUS. Like, that is AT LEAST BORDERLINE ILLEGAL if not fully illegal. WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? You could literally jeopardize somebody's life with that fucking shit!
You know what fucker, you got my attention and congratulations for that.

So go ahead and tell us all how you think personally that you know how to do it better.

Do you have a 20+ year history of being abused? Fuck no you don't so don't even try to raise it with me.

You are out of your territory.

I do have that history and that's why I made it a life long goal to correct it. And if you don't respect that, we are not in the right place together.

Kamelion

Kamelion

Do you want to get doxed next fucker?

Kamelion

And I do already know who you are also. Nice use of Proxy but it failed you and still shows your location.

Want to see it?

Come on, these are stupid old games.

Just say what you want. Call me a cunt if you want, and you have no one to thank but for me to even be able to do that.

Kroton

@Kamelion
Out of interest did you hear about the incident involving Shaun and Steven at SarCon a few years back? It might be useful for you to know about

Yes, 100% absolutely.

See, one of the ongoing problems with abuse, harassment and bullying of Doctor Who fans in 2021 is that everyone still wants to live on with the false belief that they can not be identified. The perpetrator in this case was posting abusive threats that they were somehow involved in law enforcement, which is absolutely untrue, and they thought that they were hiding behind their computer over there in Eastborne, East Sussex, England. That is true. I can also see exactly where you are too, so keep that in mind if you want to post false information. You can be held accountable. None of this is new technology, yet apparently it is to Doctor Who fans.

In this situation the identity of the actual perpetrator that made false claims is not only being withheld but it has been deleted for his privacy. A simple mistake is not something that anyone should be punished over.

But yes, let this send a clear message to anyone and everyone from BBC to Big Finish, to Gallifreybase and to Divergent Universe, we know exactly who you are, we have been collecting data, we have a massive database. Outpost Gallifrey has been collecting massive amounts of information for a long time now and we can very clearly identify over 90% of users to a full database. This goes along with the promise that people who are committing abuse, harassment and bullying of Doctor Who fans will be outed. As in fully exposed.

This is going to be a huge shock to the entire Doctor Who Community, BBC and Big Finish. I have given very clear hints which were not even hints they were extremely clear statements. If you work for BBC and or Big Finish and you have been using Gallifreybase and / or Divergent Universe you will be exposed for being a part of harassment of BBC and Big Finish consumers of Doctor Who.

Is there something about that which is being left unclear?

The long game is almost over.

Kamelion
You just admitted to Doxing somebody. Doxing is illegal Kamelion. He could ACTUALLY involve the police now. If what you just did actually qualifies as Doxing, you could have just committed a goddamn crime.

Oops, too late my friend, I just found it. I never referred to an underage actor in any inappropriate manner, you know that and you are mking shit up to defend your stance of allowance of abuse and control. So laws work huh and it's your ' job'? So you are implying with committal that you enforce laws. What law enforcement agency do you work for? You don't. You are full of shit and you know that as clearly as everyone else can see it, as there is no crime. There is only your opinion that you want to slam down everyone elses throats and against me in particular.

Guess what buddy, I have your IP address and I know who you are. You're not a fucking cop and there's not a crime to investigate, you're just 'puffing'. Puffing is as you should know is the same form of legal lying when you sell someone a used car and claim there is nothing wrong with it when you already know that the transmission is about to fail. Also known as lying, committing an untruth and just general dishonestly. And you want to say you have my IP addresses? Oldest game in the book bitch. If someone were guilty of something of course that could scare them. How about if I post your IP addresses? Nothing gives you the right to threaten others like that. It's not ethical and it's not polite.

Here ya go fucker. Let me go ahead and give you something to go along with your imaginary and puffed up job in law.

Check out these tits!

View attachment 38

Not the middle one, as I think those are fake tits. The one you want to look at is to the left with the dark blue or even black bikini top. See that's Philippa that you are fascinated with. Smallish, average sized breasts and they always say more than a handful is too much. Those are nice natural breasts.

So go ahead and file that with your next criminal report and log of IP addresses. I was just about to post your IP address to show you how full of shit you are but I decided against it.

Or no, maybe I will.

Please don't lie about shit and make yourself look like a cop when no crime has been committed. It doesn't make you look like someone that others should trust or respect.

But please do post any nude or topless pictures of Philippa you may have, 18+ please. :)

Oh and does this look familiar to your fantasy?

View attachment 39

A good number of Doctor Who stories have taken place in your area. Hope I get to see that coast some day.

Dude. Don't fuck with people unless you want then to call you out on it.

There are no hard feeling and you can consider this forgotten, in fact you can apologize and request deletion and I can do that no problem.

Just don't underestimate people, don't fuck with people playing a long game which is directly against decades of harassment and abuse and try to have some fucking respect man. I am telling you that the days of acting like anonymous harassment of Doctor Who fans is over. We have the tools, it will be exposed and it will fucking end once and for all.

Kamelion - Master of The Long Game
Right then, let's break down this pitiful and illegal (thanks for the ammunition cunt) response.

I never referred to an underage actor in any inappropriate manner, you know that and you are mking shit up to defend your stance of allowance of abuse and control.
1) Learn to spell.
2) Your review of The Korven tells us otherwise. The fact you referred to an actor as hot based on their appearance when they were underage is paedophilia.
3) I am defending people I know well enough that if they bullied you specifically they had a very good reason, unlike you who I have never heard a good word about aside from your alternative accounts on here trying to big you up.

So laws work huh and it's your ' job'? So you are implying with committal that you enforce laws. What law enforcement agency do you work for? You don't. You are full of shit and you know that as clearly as everyone else can see it, as there is no crime. There is only your opinion that you want to slam down everyone elses throats and against me in particular.
1) Yes it is my job
2) I'm more than implying, I'm stating.
3) The British Police
4) You have essentially just committed a dozen within your last few posts and yet you continue as if they aren't illegal.
5) Trust me if you want my cold hard opinion down your throat, you'd get it, frankly, I'm being civil.

Guess what buddy, I have your IP address and I know who you are.
Don't give a shit, what's a 50-year-old incel gonna do from his mother's basement anyway?

You're not a fucking cop and there's not a crime to investigate.
1) In your own words: "the evidence is overwhelming and no I am not going to post 'screen shots' or whatever juicy details you would love to see. I will instead state 100% true facts."

2)There's plenty to investigate but looks like it isn't necessary since the evidence against you piles up with every word you spew from your arse.

Nothing gives you the right to threaten others like that. It's not ethical and it's not polite.
This sentence right here applies directly to you, the amount of hate you dish out to other people who are completely undeserved of such is colossal. As for the ethical or polite part, someone needs a reminder of the shit they posted about trans people mutilating themselves, then talk to me about what the actual fuck is even ethical or polite you dumb cunt.

Check out these tits!
The number of times you dodge the question by getting distracted by your own sick fantasies could actually be a drinking game at this point.

I was just about to post your IP address to show you how full of shit you are but I decided against it.

Or no, maybe I will.

Please don't lie about shit and make yourself look like a cop when no crime has been committed. It doesn't make you look like someone that others should trust or respect.
I deliberately didn't post yours due to 1) it is illegal to do so (so well done on becoming a bigger criminal than you already are) and 2) I don't need to resort to such low and degrading moves to big myself up when I already command more respect of my peers than you command control of a petty hate site (Outpost Gallifrey in case your brain couldn't decipher that).

I command more trust and respect than you ever will. People know me for more than just some troll who still lives in his mother's basement like yourself. If you actually took the time to engage with the community in a respectful way (something you clearly lack the knowledge of) you'd find that not everyone is as hate-filled as you. Frankly, every one of your so-called bullies I would side with here, your notoriety within the fan circles is huge at this point, nobody respects you and we are all better off for that.

Dude. Don't fuck with people unless you want then to call you out on it.
Well done for formulating an empty threat here and one I shall retort with great vengeance and furious anger.
Those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers
And you will know my name is the Lord
When I lay my vengeance upon thee

Since you love your completely nonsensical quotes so much there's another for your library.

There are no hard feeling and you can consider this forgotten, in fact you can apologize and request deletion and I can do that no problem.
I would never want to apologise to someone who has been ousted as a transphobe, so you can take your apologies and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Cheers for making my job much easier.

DanTheMan2150AD - Master of Oneself

Last edited:

Kamelion

Right then, let's break down this pitiful and illegal (thanks for the ammunition cunt) response.

1) Learn to spell.
2) Your review of The Korven tells us otherwise. The fact you referred to an actor as hot based on their appearance when they were underage is paedophilia.
3) I am defending people I know well enough that if they bullied you specifically they had a very good reason, unlike you who I have never heard a good word about aside from your alternative accounts on here trying to big you up.

1) Yes it is my job
2) I'm more than implying, I'm stating.
3) The British Police
4) You have essentially just committed a dozen within your last few posts and yet you continue as if they aren't illegal.
5) Trust me if you want my cold hard opinion down your throat, you'd get it, frankly, I'm being civil.

Don't give a shit, what's a 50-year-old incel gonna do from his mother's basement anyway?

1) In your own words: "the evidence is overwhelming and no I am not going to post 'screen shots' or whatever juicy details you would love to see. I will instead state 100% true facts."

2)There's plenty to investigate but looks like it isn't necessary since the evidence against you piles up with every word you spew from your arse.

This sentence right here applies directly to you, the amount of hate you dish out to other people who are completely undeserved of such is colossal. As for the ethical or polite part, someone needs a reminder of the shit they posted about trans people mutilating themselves, then talk to me about what the actual fuck is even ethical or polite you dumb cunt.

The number of times you dodge the question by getting distracted by your own sick fantasies could actually be a drinking game at this point.

I deliberately didn't post yours due to 1) it is illegal to do so (so well done on becoming a bigger criminal than you already are) and 2) I don't need to resort to such low and degrading moves to big myself up when I already command more respect of my peers than you command control of a petty hate site (Outpost Gallifrey in case your brain couldn't decipher that).

I command more trust and respect than you ever will. People know me for more than just some troll who still lives in his mother's basement like yourself. If you actually took the time to engage with the community in a respectful way (something you clearly lack the knowledge of) you'd find that not everyone is as hate-filled as you. Frankly, every one of your so-called bullies I would side with here, your notoriety within the fan circles is huge at this point, nobody respects you and we are all better off for that.

Well done for formulating an empty threat here and one I shall retort with great vengeance and furious anger.
Those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers
And you will know my name is the Lord
When I lay my vengeance upon thee

Since you love your completely nonsensical quotes so much there's another for your library.

I would never want to apologise to someone who has been ousted as a transphobe, so you can take your apologies and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Cheers for making my job much easier.

DanTheMan2150AD - Master of Oneself

You already know that I am in reference to Phillipa what-ever-her-name is in modern media. Any quick reference can and will in just moments show the filmography of that actress, all of her provocative less than fully dressed acting and by god I want to see that bitches tits! You do too you're just too much of a poser to admit it. You're using a questionable and likely inaccurate age calculation to try to make a point that doesn't exist based on some demented belief that you are impressing people with your knowledge and political correctness. Now that I think of it, that's really not a bad quality and you have indirectly impressed me without intending to.

But yeah, I would love to see that actor naked. There's a lot of people I would like to see naked and that's why I have been one of the top users of the Nude Celebrity Archive for over 20 years. It's one of my favorite websites.

Kamelion

@Kamelion
Out of interest did you hear about the incident involving Shaun and Steven at SarCon a few years back? It might be useful for you to know about

Yes, I am aware of that incident yet there were only vague and conflicting accounts of it. One of the problems with people not being able to be educated about it is that the discussions of it were deleted by none other than one of the parties involved. As long as people continue to allow and participate in censorship, that type of muting will simply continue.

Feel free to elaborate. No one here is going to tell you what you can and can not say. That point should be clearly evidenced by now.

Kroton

Yes, I am aware of that incident yet there were only vague and conflicting accounts of it. One of the problems with people not being able to be educated about it is that the discussions of it were deleted by none other than one of the parties involved. As long as people continue to allow and participate in censorship, that type of muting will simply continue.

Feel free to elaborate. No one here is going to tell you what you can and can not say. That point should be clearly evidenced by now.
??? Bro there's no such event as SarCon, I just made it up. Bro
inauthenticmoment.jpg
Also SarCon Deez Nutz
animatedgirldance.gif

Kamelion

??? Bro there's no such event as SarCon, I just made it up. Bro
View attachment 40
Also SarCon Deez Nutz
View attachment 41

Right, that's cute. There actually was an incident between Steve Hill and someone else at one of the conventions a few years back. I believe someone slapped him or something and it was in Chicago, which is not called SarCon. This was openly discussed for a few days before all evidence of it vanished. So you are quoting an actual incident that many other people are aware of also, despite your joke and fake name of the convention.

Kroton

Right, that's cute. There actually was an incident between Steve Hill and someone else at one of the conventions a few years back. I believe someone slapped him or something and it was in Chicago, which is not called SarCon. This was openly discussed for a few days before all evidence of it vanished. So you are quoting an actual incident that many other people are aware of also, despite your joke and fake name of the convention.
Oh I remember now, was that the Garglon event with Una McCormack?

Kamelion

Oh I remember now, was that the Garglon event with Una McCormack?
Was that where she was screaming Baba Yaga!, Baba Yaga! and gave him a wedgie? And then he screamed 'That dude just yanked my undies!' And then she slapped him? Maybe that was it.

You already know that I am in reference to Phillipa what-ever-her-name is in modern media. Any quick reference can and will in just moments show the filmography of that actress, all of her provocative less than fully dressed acting and by god I want to see that bitches tits!
No I don’t since you never mentioned her in the modern sense in your review and it only makes you look like more of a creep. But Jesus Christ you need help dude. You have an unhealthy obsession with these sorts of things that you come across as utterly deranged.

Kamelion

No I don’t since you never mentioned her in the modern sense in your review and it only makes you look like more of a creep. But Jesus Christ you need help dude. You have an unhealthy obsession with these sorts of things that you come across as utterly deranged.
I have no obligation to interpret any intent to you and your manipulation of that situation is saddening.

I have no obligation to interpret any intent to you and your manipulation of that situation is saddening.
I have no obligation to engage with you but I do it so your so called “abusers”, by the way are lovely and charming men who wouldn’t harm a fly, don’t have to. Your attempt to deflect and not actually bother to counter any points or criticism thrown at you is laughable. Your own brand of paedophilia and transphobia is truly something else.

Kamelion

I have no obligation to engage with you but I do it so your so called “abusers”, by the way are lovely and charming men who wouldn’t harm a fly, don’t have to. Your attempt to deflect and not actually bother to counter any points or criticism thrown at you is laughable. Your own brand of paedophilia and transphobia is truly something else.
I guess your parents failed to teach you any manners. What a rude ass-hole you are.

Kamelion