News: New BBV film in production

Kamelion

Hey Dan, Okay you got me! I really want to know of the BBV film in production you may be mentioning.

(I already know but you can introduce it if you want.... )

I think it might be best to have an expected release date though.

The fact you've managed to confuse BBV and Reeltime says a lot. What you linked to was a collection of Myth Maker documentaries, not the new BBV film.

Kamelion

The fact you've managed to confuse BBV and Reeltime says a lot. What you linked to was a collection of Myth Maker documentaries, not the new BBV film.
The last BBV newsletter came out on August 12th and does not mention a new production, other than Nick & Caroline Uncut. BBV and Reeltime could be a little bit better with up to date news.

Doctor Who

The last BBV newsletter came out on August 12th and does not mention a new production, other than Nick & Caroline Uncut. BBV and Reeltime could be a little bit better with up to date news.
Did you not get the one that came out this week?

Ah but you see I know what’s being work on due to having a bit on an inside source in BBV. So it wouldn’t be in the newsletter yet.

Kamelion

Did you not get the one that came out this week?
If I did I must have deleted it on accident. I have checked my E-Mail trash and what have you and I don't see any updates from BBV.

I do have the direct E-Mail address for Bill Baggs and I have communicated directly, as recent as the last month, so I guess I can just ask him?

But why the mystery?

Yeah you got me. I love finding something I have missed, since that is extremely rare.

Kamelion
San Francisco