News : 10/08/2021 ~ BBC Pulls the Plug and Yanks all Season 17 Trailers with Tom Baker

Kamelion

In a shock move, about 24 hours after an equally shocking trailer/movie starring Tom Baker as his most recent self, BBC seems to have attempted to remove all traces of this video. Gone from their Youtube channel and everywhere else that non-content producers upload content. It's just gone.

Here is where it was on Youtube:

Do any copies exist? Oh of course. I have it on my hard drive. I downloaded it from Youtube yesterday. They say you are not supposed to do that but considering the fact that I don't know who 'they' are, I don't care and 'they' can go fuck themselves for all I am concerned.

But why did BBC pull this so fast and why was it only available to see for about 24 hours? It was online long enough that people even posted reviews on The Time Scales, myself included.

https://thetimescales.com/Story/story.php?audioid=11662

A modern Doctor Who mystery no doubt.

Kamelion
Outpost Gallifrey News
San Francisco, California

Untitled.png

PSSST!

Last edited:

Rocco

Administrator
Staff member
Confirmed.

It is worth noting that this video also contained footage of David Gooderson as Davros. It was penned and directed by Pete McTighe

Two reviews have already been posted on The Time Scales here:

https://thetimescales.com/Story/story.php?audioid=11662

Aside from all Official BBC channels in which they uploaded and released it, and then pulled it in less than 36 hours, the video can be found with ease.

May we all dream today of knowing what secrets will be revealed due to this shocking and sudden removal of a 'The Collection - Season 17 Trailer" scandal.

Rocco
Outpost Gallifrey News
Chicago

Rebecca Chamberlin

Administrator
Staff member

Confirming as well. The video in question is no longer available in Europe. It was online yesterday, now it is gone. Without any intent to sound like the Matchbox Twenty song of course.

Rebecca Chamberlin

Outpost Gallifrey News
Spain

Kamelion

Well I am glad top know it was not just my imagination or something.

There are inquiries as to if;

1) This may have been an accidental release revealing all actors in the 40th Anniversary Movie.

2) Tom Baker may have passed away. Which would be why BBC all of the sudden removed this, as it is hosted almost 100% by Tom Baker.

I hope and pray that is not what happened.

Does anyone else know? There has to be an explanation for this. This is super huge.

Kamelion
Outpost Gallifrey News
San Francisco, California

Why is this thread even existing? Do you thrive on really random conspiracy theories? There is no scandal. The trailer was removed as was pretty much everything else on the Doctor Who socials due to an elaborate marketing stunt by the team, unfortunately it seems to have caused nothing but confusion from the fanbase. It wasn’t an accidental release hinting at some 40th anniversary movie, since the 40th anniversary has been and gone back in 2003 with the rather excellent Scream of the Shalka. Tom Baker most certainly hasn’t passed.